River Plate Projects | RPP is a boutique management services company specialised in the agile execution of business change programs and PMOs. Since 2007, implementing modern management practices that optimise value delivery, enable business agility and safely navigate the uncertainty and complexity of change.
Direction and Management
- Program and PMO setup and management
- Translation of strategy into viable commitments to outcomes and benefits
- Value driven execution of change
- Leadership of multidisciplinary delivery teams.
Independent Analysis and Advice
- Program and portfolio health-checks
- PMO capability reviews.
Training and Coaching
- Tailored training sessions
- Staff coaching.
- Principle Led Execution (PLE) — doing only what matters and doing it well during execution — by observing a small set of principles and techniques that enable business agility towards change.
- Value Delivery Maps — effectively engaging stakeholders in the mapping of value delivery from change. Adopted through RPP’s partnership with Gerald Bradley — leading expert and world reference in benefit realisation management.
- Experiential Delivery — safely navigating uncertainty and complexity via experiential learning within delivery. Effectively reducing risks and maximising business value through discovery, continuous learning and timely decision making.
RPP clients include private and public sector organisations across financial services, banking, manufacturing and transport industries. Change environments have covered business transformation; cross-functional performance improvement (incl. Lean Six-Sigma); enterprise resource planning (ERP) and other technology-enabled programs.
Client Organisations: Rabobank, Zurich Financial Services, AMP Services, Westpac Banking Corporation, Transport for NSW – Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink, Downer, Bartter Enterprises / Steggles Foods.
About River Plate
River Plate or “Río de la Plata” is the South American river and estuary on the border between Uruguay and Argentina. In RPP’s context, it refers to the culture of the capital cities on the shores of the river, Montevideo and Buenos Aires. The passion, skill and creativity of their people expressed through football, music and arts are sources of inspiration.
Fernando Gaggero is founder and director of River Plate Projects. With an extensive career in projects, programs and PMOs, Fernando has performed leadership, management and consulting roles in the delivery of business and technology change. His management practice has been supported by post-graduate education (business and technology management), advanced professional training and industry accreditations.
RPP business objectives are to be organisationally small, adaptable and creative; to differentiate through quality and innovation; and to grow through collaborative relationships with like-minded businesses and independent professionals.
Through the years, RPP has built trusted relationships with Associates while successfully integrating people, process and technology components of change. Associates provide valuable complementary expertise in areas such as:
- Process improvement incl. Lean/Six Sigma
- Change management and facilitation
- Rapid development of enabling solutions
- Facilitation of collaborative delivery
- Use of cloud-based collaboration tools.